Herbs & third trimester, labor and immediate postpartum care
Want to join?
Next live class is in 2021. You can still access the recorded version from October 2020!
In this 1 hour workshop, we will cover
- Deeper materia medica for herbs commonly associated with this time
- red raspberry leaf
- black cohosh
- yarrow, and others
- History and acknowledgement of cotton root medicine and american slavery
- Herbs and encouraging labor. When/why, (and Evidence Based Birth says evening primrose oil is probably ok, so now what?)
- Herbal "labor aid," electrolytes, minerals and hydration, broth
- Immediate postpartum
- herbs for initial bleeding
- herbs for nourishment
- herbs for perineum care
- placenta delivery