Herbs & birth work. Stress management, longevity and integration for birth attendants
Want to join?
Next live class is Saturday, November 7, 2020 from 11am-12:30pm EST.
In this 90 minute workshop, we'll cover
- Stress management
- nervines and when to utilize
- adaptogens, historical acknowledgement
- sleep deprivation and healthy cycles
- managing chronic illness while being on call
- Adrenal support and avoiding burnout
- Insulin resistance and the birth worker
- endocrine and hormonal issues
- sleep, stress and blood sugar link
- Herbs for emotional integration
- facilitate "rest and digest" for birth attendants
- help your brain go from "this experience is happening" to "this has happened and it's done"
- maintaining long-term mental presence with clients while witnessing lots of different scenarios
- mental and emotional digestion of others' experiences
- Herbal ways to continue to show up for yourself in birth work
- herbs to fortify you on a daily or weekly basis
- herbs to bring in your birth bag to sustain you at long labors
- herbs to sustain you when your month's worth of births happen in one week