Herbs & longer term postpartum, infant feeding (chest/breastfeeding and alternatives). LIVE CLASS.
In this workshop, we will cover
- Physical recovery beyond the first 24 hours
- peri care: sitz baths, steams, rinses and spritzes
- sleep deprivation
- nourishment and building up after blood loss and the massive fluid shift of birth
- warmth and minerals
- Healing from cesarean or vaginal birth
- How to navigate herbal use during lactation
- herbs and supply, under or oversupply
- infant sensitivities/gut issues (leaky gut in nursing parents, elimination diets how/why)
- blocked ducts and mastitis
- Gentle emotional integration and stress management
- folks with histories of anxiety and depression
- partner and family support for the transition
Next live class is Friday, October 30 from 12-1:30pm EST. Zoom link will be provided to folks who sign up.