Herbs & Infertility, fertility, early pregnancy, early miscarriage and abortion care. RECORDED CLASS.
In this 90 minute workshop, we will cover
- Client assessment for birth workers – which clients can/could/may/will use herbs, and which won’t/shouldn’t
- Basics of client/plant energetics and how to match people with plants that work for them
- Common infertility topics, such as
- conceiving over 35
- PCOS and insulin resistance
- thyroid issues and autoimmunity
- “unexplained” infertility
- supporting folks who are already working with medical interventions in their fertility process
- Basics of healthy fertile cycles, including
- timing is everything
- nourishment with plants and supplements
- Early miscarriage support, including
- physical and emotional support with plant medicines
- building up after blood loss
- “missed” miscarriage
- support to conceive again
- Supportive abortion care
- care options in clinical and home settings
- medication, surgical and herbal considerations
- emotional and logistical support
- herbs for conception/implantation control?
This class was recorded October 2020.